PADI Rescue Diver Course
Upon successful completion of this course, the PADI Rescue Diver Certification is earned. This course will teach you how to assist in, and if need be, manage dive related accidents and situations at the dive site. It's probably the most challenging course you'll enroll in, but also the most rewarding. You'll learn how to manage a rescue situation, deal with problems on the surface & at depth. How to assess other divers. Rescue techniques, egresses, problem recognition, stress relief, and much more. Become a better all around diver under direct instructor supervision.
· PADI Rescue Diver Manual
· PADI Diving Accident Management Workslate
· PADI Rescue Video
· 2 Academic seminars approximately 2 hrs. ea.
· Confined water exercises
· 10 Open Water Training Exercises
· 2 Open Water Training Dive Scenarios
Student Equipment Requirements:
· Mask, snorkel, fins , wetsuit, BCD, regulator, alternate air source, SPG , depth gauge or computer, compass, knife, whistle, time piece, weight belt, tank, save-a-dive kit, slate & pencil, RDP, logbook.
· PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent rating.
· CPR certified within the past 2 years.
· PADI Medic First Aid Course is highly recommended.